Monday, June 30, 2008

A good start do not necessarily leads to a good ending...

A good start in the morning had turned into a disappointment at the end for me today...

I was very lucky today as I got into a cab for work and almost immediately, the rain poured. I mean it really did poured as though thousands of pails of water were poured onto the street from up there. Today was the only morning among so many preceding mornings in June that I was spared from getting wet from having to walk in the rain. Rain in Hong Kong do not fail vertically down, it goes side ways most of the time and thus having an umbrella will only keep the upper part of your body dry at best. So, I was really feeling lucky and was almost hopeful that I will get my new employment contract with my new salary package ready for me to sign today at the office. I waited until 5pm...still no contract. I walked over to Admin, asked Mr. No and the answer I got was that the contract is still waiting for final approval from the MD. So, I am actually working with no official employment contract at the moment and I really wonder why am I still stuck in the office now?
*PISSED!*

No comments: