Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rain Rain GO AWAY!

Oh~ I really hate wet weather! Especially in Hong Kong where I have no car and have to take the public transport... I regret not buying the Hello Kitty rain boots I saw in Japan now...BIG MISTAKE! I thought I wouldn't have much chance to wear them but I guess I was wrong. Apparently this year is going to be the La Nina year of storm for Hong Kong and China, according to a well-known storm researcher...*Sigh*
And the roofs at both airport terminals are leaking! What a joke! And the leaks were said to be noticed since the Black Rain day more than 2 weeks ago!
"Democratic Party economic services spokesman Sin Chung-kai said the incident must have made Hong Kong look bad to visitors, but the airport has been operating for over a decade and wear and tear had to be expected." ...The Standard.
"Made Hong Kong look bad to visitors"? I bet it must really be an interesting sight to see so many buckets lying around the terminal collecting water from the leaks! I would suggest that they put up signs stating "Water Conservation Project - Rain Collection Points" around all those buckets instead of "Wet Floor". That may make Hong Kong look better, no? WAH HAHA!

No comments: