Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Organisational Behaviour

I am so excited and fired up for my studies! It's finally happening! Although the official start date is next Monday, I can access to all the materials and the assignment questions today. So exciting. I read a short and sweet introduction of my subject professor and also the introduction notes to my 1st subject, MBA601-Organisational Behaviour.
According to the introductory notes, this subject is suppose to help me understand how different people behave in an organisation differently and also how I will learn to solve problems caused by people. Learn how I can work with people more effectively...solve problems systematically...manage change successfully... Sounds like every working individual will need this skill, huh? I am full of anticipation to see how can this help me deal with the issues I have on hand at the moment. :D

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

So excited and keen on your lessons ah. Might learn something from you. Keep blogging. :)

waitingkitty said...

ok! :D