Monday, July 14, 2008

New Challenge

Today I had a good start because the taxis were waiting downstairs and for once, finally in 2 weeks, it wasn't raining in the morning! Nice~ And the best part was I didn't have to walk a mile from my apartment before I could get a taxi! :D

I take it as a good omen to the start of a new challenge for me. Today, I will begin the 1-week orientation program to my MBA studies with U21Global. And officially, my 1st subject, Organisational Behaviour, will start on 21st July. I have started my "pre-study reading" last night with a book named The Ten Day MBA by Steven A. Silbiger which is suppose to be a step-by-step guide to help me understand and master the skills taught in some of America's top Business Schools. The 1st chapter was on Marketing. It put me to sleep right away! And I slept quite well too! I should be worrying but somehow, I feel weirdly energised today. ??? Hopefully, it can last me through the week! No, it has to last me throughout my studies!

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Wah!! You taking your MBA!
I open textbooks, I want to sleep.
Respect you. :)

waitingkitty said...

Thanks, ECL.
I am actually very nervous about this new challenge...
But I guess I just have to keep up with the society now!