Thursday, July 17, 2008

My study routine

I am suppose to introduce myself to my course professor and my course-mates so that they will be able to get to know me better in the form of a post. I am suppose to give a little background on what I am doing and how I have come to this point of my career. My course-mates will do the same, of course. Base on these introductions, we will choose our course-mates to work as a team for team assignments and projects. So, I need to make an impression!
Also, I have just downloaded some reading materials for the 1st segment topics on Problem Solving and found out that I have 2 chapters, total of 50 A4-size pages of reading to do. On top of that I have a case study from Harvard Business School on "Taran Swan at Nickelodeon Latin America" to read and analyse. There will be 7 segment topics in Organisational Behaviour and they all have plenty of reading up to do! Looks like I will be quite occupied with reading this weekend and many more weekends after...I have calculated, at the rate that I am planning for my studies, I may need 2 years or more to complete my studies. The intensity of this new commitment I have gone into is dawning on me now. I really will not have leisure time to bum around over the weekends anymore!
For the past few days, my daily after work routine went like this:
Dinner with hubby as usual => Go home, watch TV for an hour or 2 => Do exercises with my Wii Fit Instructor => Shower => Skincare routine => Read my textbooks/notes in bed while I use the OSIM uZap on my tummy for an hour => Sleep
I wonder how will my routine be when my study program go into full-swing?

No comments: