Monday, May 25, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Spent Sunday at home cleaning up the kitchen in preparation for the arrival of my personal cook...yes, my mum will be arriving this coming Saturday and she will be using the kitchen a lot to cook some wonderful home-cooked dinners for us. My mum is not that great a cook, to be honest, she just makes good soup but that is good enough for me. Eating out for all meals everyday for most of the year really makes me long for simple home-cooked food, even if it's just steam fish and stir-fried vegetables...

While I was cleaning the kitchen, I kept thinking of how I would like to buy the next door unit to our new place so that I can have a dry kitchen there for baking and have a counter top for coffee. Then it will be great to have a Nespresso coffee machine to make the perfect latte every morning. However, I received a sms this morning from S and she was telling me that the property market is moving up in Singapore. I wonder if the economy is really recovering or is it just a technical adjustment? Will I be able to get that unit? Should I pay whatever the seller want or should I wait and see? Hubby was saying that he doesn't want the anxiety but mum-in-law is confident that the prices will fall after lunar 7th month and I am still in the state of wait and see...

No comments: