Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Hello Kitty Bowling Ball

My Hello Kitty bowling ball (10lbs), the prettiest ball in the whole shop!

Hubby brought me to Causeway Bay after work today in search of my 10lbs Hello Kitty bowling ball and after a long walk from the MTR station, I was a little skeptical about finding the shop on Haven Street. Hubby had searched for this shop on the web and it would not be surprising to me that the website may not have been updated. But we found it somehow and the best thing about it was that they had the exact weight I wanted. I was ecstatic! The very first bowling ball of my own and it's a Hello Kitty! Hubby bought his 3rd ball there too and he can't wait to try out his new ball tomorrow. :)

My Hello Kitty ball at the drill...

Ouch!

My Hello Kitty ball sitting proudly at home!
Somehow, I feel that the ball is too pretty to be thrown onto the bowling lane...

No comments: