Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My resolution...

I made a resolution this year for not buying handbags, shoes and clothes, especially branded ones...but I broke my resolution this trip home. I was at the Charles and Keith store in Changi Airport prior to my departure for Hong Kong and I bought 4 pairs of shoes. :D

I had kept to my resolution for the past 4 months but I really couldn't resist buying shoes, especially Charles and Keith shoes as they are fashionable and very reasonably priced. And best of all, I didn't have to pay GST at the airport! So, I indulged myself and made myself really happy. My passion for shoes is indescribable...Here the photos of the 1st pair of shoes that caught my eyes.

From the front top view

Side-view on the right foot.

Side-view on the inside of the left foot.

No comments: