Thursday, May 7, 2009

Me and my shoes...the 3rd pair

How will most of you shop for clothes and shoes? Buy the outfit first then shop for a pair of shoes to match the outfit, right? But I always do the opposite. I will always buy shoes first and then think about the outfit. Like this third pair of shoes I bought from my 20 minutes shopping spree at Charles and Keith, I didn't even think what I wanted to wear with it! Yesterday night I had quite a hard time trying to find an outfit to match it. I have a dress which match the shoes perfectly but it is too sexy to be wearing it for work...so I had to choose a pale pink suit instead. Anyway, I realised that I do not have many white or light-coloured outfits as I have been putting on weight, most of the clothes I buy these days are black...you know what I mean. *sigh*


Front view

Side-view of the right.

Side-view of the left.

No comments: