Thursday, April 3, 2008

Going HOME~

Going home to Singapore this 3 days weekend and really looking forward to it. We will be going up the Singapore Flyer on Saturday with the kids and grandma. I'm sure it's going to be fun for the whole family. :D Tickets have been bought online and camera ready for taking many breath-taking photos from the top. As of now, it's still the world's tallest ferris wheel!
This week has been quite tough for me as hubby was going through some moody moments. No, he didn't vent his frustrations on me or anything like that but he was sulky for a couple of days and it sort of affected me too. I can understand his feelings, he's a proud man; not proud in the bad way though and I can really relate to it. We talking about his feelings the whole time (mainly me asking him why and being super nosey; I can't help it, I was really concerned) and last night he finally sorted things out inside and I think he's feeling better today. Going home tonight will make him even happier, I hope.
"Darling, love is not about me looking at you and you looking at me...it's about us looking in the same direction! As long as we focus on the same goal, everything else along the way won't bring us down so easily. I will be with you always...you will never walk alone again...hahaha"

No comments: