Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Update - Completed 6 Subjects! \\^-^//

I have completed 6 subjects for my MBA this weekend with the final exams on the Data Analysis and Decision Making module. Yippee! And I have 12 more subjects to do...

On Friday evening, hubby and I went for a photo-taking session at CoverGirl because hubby was interested to make a magazine-looking album out of our photos. There was a booth at MK's station offering the photo-taking session at an attractive promotional rate, so we went for it. The package included 3 costumes and image designs for me but hubby had to wear his own clothes. I couldn't find anything I liked for the casual look, so I wore my own. But for the gowns portion, I chose a wedding gown and a Victorian style gown. We had fun! Maybe next time I should bring mum. Can't wait to view the photos!

After the photo-taking session, we went bowling again at MFBW. Played around 8 games and my average scores were still around 130...no improvement yet with my new ball. I have to work harder, the league will start mid- September. I hope I can average 150 by then. Hubby has been making very good progress with his new ball though and he is very serious about the game now. M has also bought a new ball and is making good progress. Mrs M is also maintaining at the 140 range. Looks like I am the only one still lacking behind now...gotta work harder!

On Saturday, accompanied hubby to HKUST for his post-graduate program registration. The campus was really far away from the city and the view of Clear Water Bay was really good, but it took us more than an hour to reach there by bus and MTR. The registration took less than half an hour though and after that we went to Diamond Hill's Hollywood Plaza for a late lunch. We would have gone bowling again if I didn't have exams....but we are going again tonight after work! :)

No comments: