Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend Update ~ Bowling


Went bowling on Saturday and literally bowled the whole afternoon away at Mei Foo Bowling World (MFBW) with hubby...13 games each from 12 noon till 4pm. Then hubby bought another ball at the pro shop, met up with M and his wife, P for dinner at Tseun Wan before heading back to MFBW again for another 3 hours of bowling. P bought a new ball too and she played so well with her new ball that she broke her own personal high scoring 199 points! Watching her play, I was screaming "I NEED A NEW BALL!!!" in my head.

Then last night, I finally got myself a new ball! It's the Wild Thing from Brunswick and I love it! I am still trying to find the best position and line for my new ball though but I loved the way it smashed the pins down when it turned in right. I just need to make sure it turn in right all the time from now.

I need to go bowl again... I am addicted...

No comments: