Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My highest score so far...


I am posting this up just so I don't forget...My highest score achieved using the Columbia 300 White Dot passed down from hubby was 182. And I scored this on 1st August 2009. :D

I am quite happy with myself as prior to May 2009, I didn't know how to bowl at all. I didn't know the stance, the 4 steps approach and definitely did not know anything about how to spin the ball...It all started when M invited us to bowl at Olympic one fine Saturday morning. It got hubby itching because he was playing quite well even with the house balls.

Then hubby showed me the picture of the Hello Kitty bowling ball from Brunswick...I fell in love! Honestly, not with bowling but with the ball. So we went in search of the ball in the weight that I wanted and found it at a pro shop at Causeway Bay. There, hubby also bought a Columbia Momentum Swing in 13lbs. The new balls made us both itch more and so we started to play almost everyday at our apartment's clubhouse for the whole of June.

Now, we have graduated from the lousy lanes at the clubhouse and moved all our gears to MFBW. We both got our lockers and have even put our names down to join the league there! Addiction level = VERY VERY HIGH...

No comments: