Friday, August 21, 2009

Best Score - 20th August 2009


This was my best score last night playing 18 games in 6 hours at MFBW with my new bowling ball, the Wild Thing. And yes, I think we are crazy but it was great fun! :)

We reached the bowling alley slightly after 6pm and started the 6-game package each on lane 13 and 14. After that, we moved on to lane 21 and 22 for another 4 games each with M and his wife. We didn't care about dinner, so we each ordered the house chicken burger from the alley's cafeteria which was delicious. After the 10th game, we took a 10-minute break and started playing another 8 games each from 9:30pm until mid-night! That's when I scored my best ever 192. In fact, I was playing quite well from 10pm last night because I finally found the line and the correct delivery of the ball. I was scoring above my target of 150 continuously for 6 games! I guess my next target will be 170 and hopefully, I can score about 200 in the near future....
There will be no more bowling for the next 2 days at least.

No comments: