Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are you happy where you are?

I have done practically nothing the whole morning at the office. I was just reading news and blogs and thinking nonsense the whole time. I should be reading my notes but I am afraid that I may be getting conceited as I have been getting good grades with my studies so far. Anyway, business management study is really not that hard, it's all about writing the logical things and the best thing about it is that it's all on paper. In the real business world, it's not that simple as we are dealing with people and people are complicated...

I have been pondering about being happy for a long time. What makes you happy? Can being in a place makes you happy? Then where will this place be? Bhutan is said to be the happiest place on earth but looking at the pictures, the living conditions of the people there, I doubt I can be happy there... Can a person makes you happy? Many parents claim that their children make them happy which I think it's quite true. Some of my friends who don't have children say that their dogs make them happy which I think is also true. Lovers will say that their other halves make them happy which I also agree. So at the end of the day, no matter where you are and who you are, it's your love ones that will make you really happy!

No comments: