Friday, July 30, 2010

Headache again...

I had such a terrible headache this morning that I decided I couldn't go to work and took half day leave to sleep it off. The headache started yesterday afternoon during the meeting which I luckily didn't fall asleep at with the help of the "Super Lemon" candy. It got worse in the night and I couldn't sleep very well. It is still bothering me now...maybe I should take a panadol.

For the first time last night, I cried for no reason. I farted in the shower when hubby was just about to come in and the expression on his face made me laughed so hard. Then from laughing, I began to cry and the feeling of wanting to cry even more was overwhelming. So I cried and cried. Hubby thought I had gone crazy. I think it's all the hormones inside me that's making me crazy. Oh, I wish this 1st trimester will pass soon!

No comments: