Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good day

Today is a good day. No headache, just slight bloated stomach and a little gastric pain prior to lunchtime. I suspect my headaches were due to the medications (Crinone 8% & Utrogestan 100mg) that I have been taking. I stopped the Utrogestan from yesterday's afternoon dose and also did not insert the Crinone last night. Or was it due to a head and shoulders massage yesterday? Anyway, I think there's no harm for me to stop the medications for a couple of days as I have previously stopped for 5 consecutively. I shall resume the medications after my 13th subject's final exams this weekend.

Had a busy morning, had 7 visitors from our Philippines factory coming in to learn our operations using the logistics system. Apparently, they have already implemented the same logistics system in the Philippines factory but has not started using it fully. So, they are here to learn the efficiency of the system, our paperless picking operation and our customized customer label issuing and packing operations. We started the presentation and orientation at around 9:30am and finished slightly before 12noon. By that time, I was starving and started having gastric pains. The sea creature inside me was complaining of the lack of food!

Luckily, lunch was sumptuous. We had about 8 varieties of tim sum, mantis prawns and also steamed crabs with egg-white plus desserts. Felt so much better after lunch!

I have been emailing S who is also about 11 weeks pregnant about my morning sickness symptoms and apparently she had headaches too and she also found eating helps! So she gave me a tip. To drink isotonic drinks so that the glucose in the drink will "bluff" the sea creature that there is food and will not give me problems. Hehehe. I will try that later!

No comments: