Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 8

Week 8 now and tummy is showing...still hiding it quite well though as nobody knows yet. ;)Feeling much better after sleeping my headache off on Saturday and managed to catch the "Toy Story" movie with hubby after his exams. It was a good movie, cried quite hard towards the end though...so touching! Am so glad that they all end up together with such a cute little girl! The movie makes me remember my toys...my Play Mobil...still in a box on top of the closet. Maybe someone else should play with them? I must have kept them there for more than 20 years! Oh my gosh!

Anyway, I am still feeling sleepy all the time at work and having a hard time reading the online study materials...I will be having another final exams in 2 weeks and yet I feel that I have not studied for it! It will be 14th subject and I am really anxious to get the rest all done with before the baby arrives. I think I will be so tired and occupied then that I won't be able to do any studies at all. Maybe I have rushed things? Maybe I should have waited until we are settled back in Singapore next year before we start the IVF process? Perhaps I should wait until I finished my studies? Oh, but I am not getting any younger by the day! I don't have time to wait until this and that! In life, there's always so many "what ifs" and so many "maybes"...

Was talking to hubby about our 5 years+ in Hong Kong and he feels that we have sacrificed too much of our family life being here. While I agree with him, I don't feel as negative as he. Perhaps it's because I am being paid much better here? Anyway, I always thought that coming to Hong Kong made us grow closer to each other and I won't forget that it also gave us the opportunity to earn some money from the property. If we were in Singapore, we would not have bought another property for investment, we would not have bought our 2 pups, we wouldn't have gone to Europe and Korea, we wouldn't have done so many things that we have done. We would have done so many different things if we were in Singapore. Anyway, I have no regrets coming to Hong Kong, as long as I make this year my last. It's time to settle back home, now that our apartments are ready for all of us to stay together happily. It's all fated, pre-arranged by God and I am grateful.

No comments: