Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 7

Baby @ 7 weeks - 1.45cm long!

Went for another scan this morning at the gynecologist's clinic and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was exciting and I finally feel that it's real. I am really pregnant and I am really going to have a baby next March! I haven't been really sure that I could be so lucky and blessed. Oh thank God! Om Sai Ram!

I don't really like the gynae that I am seeing in Hong Kong though. I guess all the gynaes in Hong Kong are really not good. The first one I went to was quite old and she was clumsy with taking blood. The area where she withdrawn the blood got all bruised for almost 2 weeks! Then this doctor that I am seeing poked me so hard with the internal ultrasound scanner that it is still painful now. And when I asked her if we can know where is the baby's head and tail, she told me:"Even can tell also no use!" Damn! What kind of answer is that?! She could tell me that it's too early or something but I really don't like her attitude. Too bad I am here in Hong Kong and I cannot see Dr. Julianah until October at least. Oh well...
Anyway, baby and I are both doing fine, that's the most important. \\(^-^)// yeah!

No comments: