Sunday, March 15, 2009

On a clear day...

View from my living room window on a clear day.

It was a clear day yesterday when I was doing my Marketing Management exams, so I took a photo with my BB. It is rare for Hong Kong to have a clear day like this and I could see all the way to The Peak from my living room window. It was a nice and cool day. It would have been nicer if I could go drving in an open-top car or something but I had the exams... *sigh*

The exams was not too bad, it was a clear day and I had a clear mind. I was asked to do a marketing plan for a diamond mining company amist the economic crisis now. It was interesting reading up about the diamond mining business, conflict diamonds issues and also about the 4Cs of diamonds. I spent about 13 hours on the plan and I am expecting myself to get a good grade for it. :)

Anyway, yesterday's exams marked the end of the 3rd subject for me in this quest for a MBA. I have 15 more subjects to go... I am hoping that I can finish 9 subjects by the end of the year. Hubby has applied to HKUST finally after considering for more than a year. It will be a part-time MBA and the lessons will be held at the Clear Water Bay campus on Saturdays from 9am till 6pm. So when he starts in September, he will officially have no Saturdays for 2 years. I think it's a worthy sacrifice for the best MBA program in Asia Pacific, so I am praying hard that he gets admitted.

Is it a good time to go for a MBA? Is a MBA degree a worthy investment?

No comments: