Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 down and 16 more to go!

I have just received my final score for my second subject on Managerial Economics. Final exams score 79 and overall score 85! *Phew~* Thank God! And thank you, hubby!

The day of the exams, which was just 4 days after my discharge from the hospital for viral infections, I was still very sick from taking the dosage of anti-biotic prescribed by the stupid doctor. The anti-biotic was so strong that it was not only killing the virus but also killing whatever good cells I had in me too, I think. I was so weak and in so much pain that I couldn't sit up for long. It was like every half an hour I sat up, I had to lay down for more than an hour to recuperate. Luckily for me, hubby helped and I am more than grateful with the final outcome! 2 down, both scoring 85 and above, what more can I ask for?

I will start my 3rd subject on Marketing Management on the 15th December and then the 4th in February 09, 5th in March 09, 6th in May 09, 7th in June 09...at this rate, I guess I will really need 3 full years to complete all 18 subjects. Unless I squeeze in 3 subjects at the same time? Hmm...

No comments: