Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Update - Disneyland

Time passes too fast, the kids have been here for over 2 weeks now and they will be leaving for Singapore in the next 2 weeks' time...it's getting sad.

The first weekend, we went ice-skating and just this past weekend we went to Hong Kong Disneyland! It was our second trip to Hong Kong Disneyland in these 3 years and there are just a couple of added attractions that we didn't get to visit the last time. The verdict? Hong Kong Disneyland is still way too small...and there are still too many mainland Chinese tourists.

We had the same itinerary according to Hubby, which I couldn't remember except for the fact that I didn't really enjoyed it the first time. I still didn't enjoy it this time but I enjoyed the time spent with my children. I truly hope that they have enjoyed themselves and especially the precious time we spent together. D hated all the queuing up to get onto rides and getting our pictures taken with Mickey and Minnie. N was more tolerant of the waiting time and she obviously enjoyed her candy floss! It was in blue, her favourite colour! No wait, I think her favourite colour is not blue anymore or is it still? Anyway, the best part for me about the whole outing was getting all those crazy snapshots of them all!

Oh yah, in 3 days' time, we will be going for our very first family ski holiday in Korea! We will be going to Pheonix Park and I am very excited about it!

No comments: