Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Update

This is the 3rd week into my studies and I have decided to enroll for another subject which will start next month. Student Care discouraged me saying that I had better get more familiar before I embark on another subject. However, I figured that I would really need to do 2 subjects at a time to complete my studies in less than 3 years. I have received my scholarship award letter from Singapore Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong last week. One of the conditions stated that I need to complete my MBA program in 3 years from the start date of my 1st subject. If not, I may have to reimburse them my school fees. Anyway, I do not intend to drag this too long. My target is to complete it before my 40th birthday which is about 2 and half years more to go...

It was Mr Hong Kong 2008 Pageant on Saturday and I thought that it was a much more interesting show than the Miss Hong Kong pageant. The audience and the judges are all women from either the entertainment industry or some socialites. More than 600 of them filled the whole studio, they screamed and cheered when the contestants striped to show their muscles. It was hilarious. The women were so excited and they were defintely not discrete it. Hubby said that they all looked like a pack of she-wolves lusting over the contestants! By the way, this year's Mr Hong Kong is contestant number 12, Michael Tsu and apparently he got almost all of the votes from the ladies that night! His charm? I think it's his smile, his eyes and his lousy Cantonese. Anyway, I think he did a very good job with the Indiana Jones act and also the weapon play. Overall, the whole show was really entertaining and it was a freshing break for me from my studies.

No comments: