Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Update - 3D Movie

The amount of readings that I need to do is getting over-whelming now that I am taking 2 modules at the same time. I realised that I am getting behind in my readings and with the Olympic Games on TV, it's really not helping...

However, I still insist that I should have a life outside of my work and studies, so hubby and I went for a date on Saturday. We went for dinner at a noodle place at Elements which we had wanted to try many months ago but it was always very crowded. Then we watched a 3D movie. I have always love watching 3D movies since little and this time we went for "Journey to the Center of the Earth" by Brandon Fraser. I have liked his movies since the "Mummy" series of movies. He's really kind of cute and all his movies are the adventurous type. "Jouney to the Center of the Earth" really makes me want to start reading adventure stories but I doubt I will ever find the time. Oh yah, I forgot to mention the cinema. They had vibrating seats in tune with the exciting parts of the movie! Very much like those simulation games we play at amuzement parks. 3D + vibrating seats = FUN!

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

That is awesome - vibrating seats and 3D effects plus my favourite actor, Brandon Fraser!! *screams*

waitingkitty said...

Yeah, must really catch it. It was really great fun. Do they have such cinemas in Singapore?

Unknown said...

I think the IMAX in Singapore has got 3D movie every now and then. Although I love such show but I tend to get a headache thereafter...