Thursday, September 16, 2010

The date is set~

Yes, the date of my home-coming is set. I will be flying back on the 10-10-10 to start a new episode of my life back home. I chose this date hoping that everything will be a perfect 10 for me just like the date. :)

Being away from home for more than 5 years have not been easy but I think going back is not going to be easy too. I am apprehensive, especially when I am not in the best physical shape now to take on new challenges. Hubby is worried too as he will be quiting his job here in Hong Kong and going back home. He will have to start looking for a new job and start over entirely. In this sense, I am lucky as I am already secured with a job and I have established myself in this company too.

I am more worried about living with my mother-in-law and mum actually. I have not stayed with old folks for the past 10 years! I have always had my own place and space! Furthermore, my mother-in-law is afraid of dogs and my mum is fussy about cleanliness. I doubt both of them will welcome my darlings and I am sad. And the baby will be arriving in March! So many changes to my present lifestyle! We need another small studio for ourselves!

No comments: