Monday, September 20, 2010

15 weeks 5 days

The office staff are getting suspicious about now...I am definitely getting rounder at my middle and they have also noticed that I have not worn high heels for the last 3 months! It didn't know that I get so much attention! So, today I wore the highest heels that I own to work. ;p I bet they will be wondering if I have just grown fat instead.

I have started to feel the baby move inside me, usually small movements but twice I felt a really hard kick on my tummy from inside! Once was when I cuddled Cookie in my arms and I felt a really hard kick on my right side. Then the other time, I felt it on my left side when I was having steamboat dinner with W and his wife.

Oh yah, W & P gave me a Hello Kitty Mahjong Set to bring home to Singapore! Pretty! It's the Singapore version, with the 4 animals too! The latest addition to my Hello Kitty collections! :)

No comments: