Monday, August 23, 2010

11 weeks 5 days

I had my final exams on Marketing Strategy over the weekend and it was my 14th subject. I regretted to have procrastinated till the last 4 hours before seriously starting on my paper. I submitted just 2 minutes before the deadline! I didn't have time to check through and I forgot to update the contents table...Anyway, I was so tired on Saturday that I slept most of the day away. I have 4 more subjects to go and I am hopeful to finish the whole MBA course by Jan 2011, just in time before the baby arrives in March.

I couldn't sleep very well last night, just couldn't get into a comfortable enough position...and my tummy is not even big yet! This morning, I have a metallic taste in my mouth and I feel very tired still. I wonder when will all these unpleasant symptoms wear off? I will be having a detail ultrasound scan next Wednesday and I can't wait to be able to "see" the baby again. Keeping my fingers crossed that the baby will be fine and will not have any risk of having down syndrome. God Bless Please.

No comments: