Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Update

I think a 2-day weekend is too short...maybe I am just being lazy but I bet many people out there agree with me.

Went to meet hubby for lunch at his school on Saturday afternoon and explored the campus a little. It was really a fine campus with some very beautiful views of the sea. The weather was a little too warm though, if not, I would have spent a nice leisure afternoon near the sea reading my notes while waiting for hubby to finish his afternoon lecture. Anyway, I spent the afternoon at the coffee shop on a very comfortable armchair with a nice cup of cafe latte. Lazy as I was, I managed to finished what I had intended to read. It was at least 15 years since I was in a campus environment and surprisingly, I did not feel out of place. I think the next time I go there, I will bring my notebook and read inside the library while enjoying the view of the sea.


It would be great to stay near the campus at Clear Water Bay or Sai Kung but going to work in the morning will be a struggle...

No comments: