Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Update - My Tiny Toy Poodles~

I am sorry Oreo, I won't be taking you home... Oreo is the name of the blue toy poodle that I had decided to name when I set off to Causeway Bay yesterday evening intending to take him home. M and his wife came to fetch us at around 5:15pm, they are really sweet, they both love dogs and they wanted to see the puppy that I have mentioned to them the whole time we were bowling on Saturday night.

After arriving at Causeway Bay, I decided to take them to another pet shop selling some tiny toy poodles imported from Taiwan. I know Mrs M loves small dogs, so I thought she would love to see those little darlings. I wanted to make a comparison too, just to make sure that I wouldn't make the wrong choice. The shop owner recognized me from Friday, he picked up the sweet little girl that I had carried and handed it to me almost immediately. Oh, she is so small and so sweet and so cute! Such a little darling! Then another boy was frantically trying to catch our attention, jumping around, playing and disturbing the rest in the cage. Hubby thought that he was so funny and so he brought him out too. Then I was thinking to myself, why not I get a boy and a girl? Both of them will cost less than Oreo alone! Besides, they are in my original intented colour of choice!

We went to see Oreo anyway. He was as usual very active and happy to be brought out of his cage so that he could run around and play with the other adult poodles. There were several other adult poodles around with really beautiful thick coats of fur. Oreo is very, very beautiful, but somehow, I feel that it belong to owners with bigger homes, homes with a spacious living room for it to run around, and that is definitely not my house in Hong Kong. If I am in Singapore, I will probably take him home with me, he will enjoy playing with the kids and running around the house.

I couldn't make up my mind, so we went off for dinner, I needed everybody's suggestions. Mrs M said she prefer the tiny ones, *me too actually*, hubby said he would like to have a boy and and a girl, *NICE*, Mr M said having 2 will be more fun than just 1, *I'm convinced*. So in the end I bought 2 tiny toy poodles instead. \\^-^//

And I have named them Coffee and Cookie. My little darlings!

No comments: