Monday, September 21, 2009

Cookie in a soup bowl~

I put Cookie in a soup bowl and took a picture of her. She fitted right in! How cute! She is so tiny!

I gave the 2 of them a bath yesterday in the bathroom sink and they smell great after that. Then I had them on my bed for the whole afternoon while we watched TV and study. Unfortunatelt, they are still not toilet trained yet, so I did get a little pee on my sheets. But I am fine with it, it's part and puzzle of having pets. My mum would freak out though but I seriously think that man and animals can live very well together. Everyone should have a pet! It's heathy!

3 comments:

Shanewei said...

He's so cute!!! shane has always wanted a puppy but i know if he ever have one, the task of taking care of the puppy will fall into my hands or the maid.. :(

waitingkitty said...

It's a she...her name is Cookie and I also have Coffee who is a boy. Pets are good for children, the extra work will be worth it. Especially when Shane is the only child now.

Ricceri22 said...

where did you get your puppy?! My fiancé and I have been looking long and hard for one that looks just like yours!!!!