Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My stay at Baptist Hospital...

This picture was taken by my colleague who brought me to the hospital when I was sick 2 weeks ago... They put me on a drip and then gave me 3 gigantic jabs! 1 for pain relief, 1 to stop my vomiting and another 1 for I don't remember what. Anyway, I just want to remember this hospital stay as it must have been one of the "highlights" of my stay in Hong Kong for these past 3 and a half year...*sigh*

I am glad that I had a private room as I was feeling miserable enough being sick and in terrible pain...I would have felt even worst if I had to share room with some other sick people. I have to pay quite a lot for the room though as the insurance coverage from my company wasn't enough. Well, it's just my luck this year! 1st I had some funny rash all over my body in September, then an upset stomach in October while on business trip to Beijing and finally this hospital stay in November...I just hope that this is the last of my bad luck streaks. *cross my fingers*

No comments: