Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bye 2009! Happy 2010!

Hi! Happy New Year to all! Hope that 2010 will be better for everybody as 2009 was kind of a bad year for many.

The reasons I didn't write for so long were mainly due to studies which I have completed exactly 50% in December 2009 and pure laziness...hehehe. Anyway, it's the new year and I thought I should start writing again. So, here I am again! :)

Reflecting on the past year, 2009 was not a bad year for me at all! For one, I am still kept employed in Hong Kong and then I made some major changes to my lifestyle. Started playing bowling on a regular basis and even joined a league which was fun. Upgraded my bowling balls from 10lbs to 14lbs and made it over 200 a couple of times. Then I got myself 2 teddy bear toy poodle puppies which I had wanted for 4 years since seeing them (the species, I mean) for the 1st time during my Taipei trip in 2005. Coffee and Cookie, have brought us so much fun in 2009 and I am sure they will bring us even more love and fun in 2010 and many more years to come.

We have also moved house...all the way into Lantau Island for bigger space and better air. And we bought a car, not just a normal car but a beetle cabriolet! Life is certainly making a better turn for us here in Hong Kong and I am ready to stay for as long as I am needed here. The only problem is the baby issue...to have one or not to have one? For many people, things like this will be best let nature takes its own course but for our case, we will have to go through the IVF process if we want to have one and this process is going to take a toll on us, especially me and it sucks...
Plans for the new year:
1. Complete at least 7 subjects for my MBA.
2. Move the family into the new apartment.
3. Visit San Francisco in April.
4. Extend my contract in Hong Kong for 1 year.
5. Make baby?

No comments: