Friday, June 12, 2009

Five years on...

Okay, 3rd anniversary is officially over but the wonderful sweet feeling of love is still lingering inside me...and it's Friday already! This week just flew by! Hubby and I celebrated our anniversary with a delicious sushi dinner at Elements. It wasn't a romantic candle-light dinner and there were no flowers but I enjoyed myself very much. Before dinner we went shopping for each other's presents. It was easy for me, Hubby just wanted a new electric shaver but I couldn't get anything that I like...so the present is still pending. ;)

Over dinner, we talked about our disappointment from not getting the apartment next door and consoled each other. We talked about our achievements these past 5 years together and what we want to achieve going forward. It feels really good to be sharing your life with someone you love, doesn't it? These past 5 years have been my best years so far and I am looking forward to many more good years to come. Thank you, darling. I am truly HAPPY. :)

No comments: