Monday, February 1, 2010

Bad start...

I have to admit that I had a great weekend but unfortunately I do not have a good start to my week today. First of all, I received an email from an Admin Assistant in my Shenzhen office informing everybody about changes made to the seating arrangements for the Annual Dinner tonight which I am not involved in and so are all of the staff in our Hong Kong office. (Except for the President and 2 other Managers with teams in Shenzhen). We were told by our President from last year that we would not have Annual Dinner this year due to bad business and tight budget but our Shenzhen counterparts are having one as usual...

Then our stupid Admin in Hong Kong made us sign an acknowledgement agreeing to some changes made to the Employee Handbook with effect from today but did not state clearly the changes made...And the best thing was when we told them that we will not sign because it's not written clearly, they told us that the acknowledgement letter was prepared by the HR consultant! That's the ultimate bullsh*t that this company can come out with, paying stupid monies to some stupid consultants and depriving the staff of an Annual Dinner. How can we expect any loyalty from the staff?

This is really a bad start to the week....and we are having a meeting with all those id*ots later at 4pm...

No comments: