Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Completed!

I have completed my MBA studies with the final exams and submission of the final capstone project over the weekend. I was totally exhausted after spending 16 hours on the final paper and the worst thing was I couldn't sleep after that! It was 5+am and I was having such terrible heartburn that I had to sit up the whole time in bed and even vomited gastric juice! I guess either I was too tired or I was too hungry...Anyway, it's all over now and I should get my results by mid-February. Then I will need to decide if I want to get the University of Melbourne transcript or the U21Global transcript...Oh well, will decide later.

Went for a checkup with the gynae and was told that the baby is quite big. In 3 weeks, baby has put on 700g and I am now in 33 weeks. I will see the gynae again in 2 weeks and we will see how fast this little fellow is growing inside me. I think he is in a hurry to come into this world to meet daddy and mummy and the rest of his family! He is so active! I did a calculation and decided that he should probably be induced in week 38 or early week 39 so that he won't get too big for me to handle. Anyway, I just pray for a smooth delivery to a healthy and strong baby!

No comments: