Thursday, January 6, 2011

@ 30 weeks and weighing 72kg!

Yes, I have gained 17kg so far but baby is only 1.6kg. Hubby thinks that I will be 80kg by the time I am due to deliver and I truly hope that I won't! Why do I have to put on so much weight everytime? Am I eating too much? Maybe I should start counting what I eat everyday...

So, I had 2 soft-boiled eggs, 2 slices of kaya toast with butter and a quarter cup of coffee this morning. How much calories are there?

Anyway, other than the weight gain and the terrible heartburns that I am experiencing on a daily basis, the pregnancy has been fine so far. The baby's head is down now and in 10 weeks, I will be receiving this precious gift from God into this world. I hope that he will grow up to be someone useful to the society and that he will have a healthy and happy life. We have more or less decided that we will name this baby, Jayden which means "God has heard" or "Thankful" and I think that it is most appropriate as I have prayed hard for this boy and God has answered my prayers.

No comments: