Wednesday, February 16, 2011

@36 weeks

It's a waiting game now...I am going to see the gynae again next week when I am 37 weeks and the we'll see how it goes...wait for it to naturally happen or just induce the birth on 5th March which is the 1st day of the 2nd Lunar month and it's suppose to be an auspicious day. Anyway, we'll see how it goes from next week.

I have put on so much weight that I feel like I am carrying 2 bags of rice each weighing 10kgs 24/7 everyday! I have put on 23 kg since the beginning of the IVF cycle which started in June 2010. My due date is estimated to be 16th March 2011 which is 4 weeks away but I have a feeling that I will have an earlier delivery...or rather I hope that I will have an earlier delivery say maybe 2 weeks later as I am really tired of being pregnant now...I am still having heartburns and I find it really difficult to get into a comfortable enough position for a good night sleep.

Anyway, I am taking it easy at work now, going in later and going off earlier than the stipulated working time at my company. I am grateful that I do not have a direct boss breathing down my neck everyday and I am definitely glad that I am given trust and freedom to do my job at my own pace.

No comments: