Thursday, April 26, 2012

April

I can't believe it, April 2012 is almost over! April is Spring, is the start of a fiscal year at work, is the start of N's school term and also the start of hubby's new post at work. Finally after 6 months of "political turmoil", his direct boss has been sacked and he has secured a position with a much bigger portfolio but a not so much bigger salary package. Anyway, the increment is good enough for us now. We have given up the dream of buying a bigger apartment anyway...

We have instead replaced our 8 years old Mazda 3 with a BMW 523i  despite the crazy COE prices. There is no best time to buy a car in Singapore, I believe that the COE will not come down and I am not willing to wait. The public transport system is getting worse with the frequent breakdowns and disruptions. I know it's kind of extravagant for us to have 2 cars and surely we can have better use for our money...but life is short, we have to try everything once and so we went ahead. We may later replace the 125i with something more fun and slightly cheaper.

Oh, and we signed up for Yoga classes at Platinum Yoga and will start going for classes tomorrow. Anyway, the reason I insisted that we start yoga again is that I feel that my body is getting really stiff and I am easily tired. I think practicing yoga will help to eliminate aches in my body and also help improve my stamina. Am really looking forward to the classes. We have paid for 10 months of unlimited yoga classes and I sure hope that the school won't close down anytime before that!

No comments: