Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Dragon Year!

Happy Dragon Year!
Chinese New Year arrived really early this year! Slightly less than 1 month after Christmas and exactly one week after my birthday. We have so much fun and joy celebrating all the festivities this year with baby J! He was the little Santa and now he is the little Chinese emperor in this traditional Chinese costume. :)

I have gone crazy and bought 5 cheongsam for this Chinese New Year and have worn 2 pieces of it so far. I think I look good, not great but good enough and I am happy with it. I have stopped hoping that I will go back to my old size and opt to buy new dresses in new sizes. I think I will not go for another round of cool sculpting...let's not waste money. With me and my hubby's love for good food, I doubt I can slim down any further even with cool sculpting. So WTH! Happy New Year!

No comments: