Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sentosa Holidays

It's the time of the year when I have absolutely no mood for work. My battery has literally depleted and I am just looking forward to staying at home, be with the family, lay around and have some good food. Well, we did just that last weekend, spending 3 days 2 nights at Sentosa. We stayed at the Amara Sanctuary and went to Universal Studio mainly. We would have done much more if not for the rain though, such as bringing baby J for his 1st swim and all...However, the rain didn't stop us from having some good food and riding on all the exciting rides.

The 1st day at Sentosa, we went walking around some parts of the island and played the Luge. It's our 3rd or 4th time playing the Luge? I think I'm done with the Luge for a long time...not as exciting as I remembered it before...On the 2nd day, we went to Universal Studio right after breakfast and rode the Transformers 1st. It was exciting, like we were really in the movie! Then the rain started pouring down...but it was a good thing as the queues for the rides at the Human and Cyclone disappeared. We went on the rides without having to queue at all! The Cyclone was a little too exciting for me...or was it the breakfast? I had to close my eyes a couple of times when it went upside down and twisting around...I almost threw up my breakfast! I'm really impressed! Just a couple of years ago, we had to go overseas for all these exciting rides and fun but now, we have all of them right here in Singapore! A weekend stay at Sentosa is as good as going overseas without the hassle of having to take the flight and all. Well, all the fun doesn't come cheap though. All in all, 3 days 2 nights for 6 adults and 1 baby cost me approximately S$2,500. How much will it cost to go to Bintan or Malaysia? Maybe our next option will be holidays in Malaysia?

No comments: