Thursday, November 24, 2011

Long Vacation Dream

I am back in Hong Kong and I realize that I really miss Hong Kong's Autumn and Winter seasons. The weather is dry and cool, my hands and feet are not sweaty and I am in a good mood. If only Singapore can have some dry and cool season at some point of the year...it will then be the most perfect place to live in! But no, it has to be so humid and warm all year round!

It's a good season to be back here in HK, it's the season for hairy crabs and I had a feast of hairy crabs last night with W and his wife. They just came back from a 30+ days trip to the USA, travelled from the west coast to the east and even to Canada! How I wish I could do a trip like that! They showed me some of the photos they had taken and the scenery was amazing! Death Valley, the Grand Canyon, Napa Valley, Thousand Islands, New York, Ottawa, Miami's South Beach, the Key West, etc. They had some really delicious looking foods too! Envy! When will I ever have the chance to go for a long vacation like this? Dreaming...

I have never had a long vacation in my life so far. I have been so busy since Secondary School and my life has been so full of happenings, challenges, ups and downs. It's been an amazing journey but I am getting tired. Is age catching up with me? I need a vacation, a long vacation, to somewhere with lots of amazing scenery. I want to feel the awesomeness of the mother nature...Dream...
  

No comments: